“People who have a simple, carbohydrate-based diet (bread, pasta, potatoes, rice, fruit juice and sugar) have a 400% increased risk of getting Alzheimer’s disease. New research has also linked a sugar-laden diet to Alzheimer’s disease, which some scientists are now
Healthy Living Categories!
- What Is Lewy Body Dementia?
- Why It’s Important To Keep Your Body Moving!
- Foods To Eat For Hypothyroidism!
- Tips On Surviving a Scary MRI if You Have Claustrophobia!
- 9 Reasons You May Need ANT Therapy!
- 9 Easy Ways To Replace A Mindless Eating Habit!
- 12 Ways to Escape Victim Mentality!
- What To Do If You Are Highly Sensitive To Smells!
- Why Radical Acceptance Can Help Stop Suffering!
- How To Use Your Imagination For Creativity Instead of Anxiety!