Have you ever experienced a repetitive thought that wouldn’t go away? This is called “thought looping“! Brooke Castillo describes it as “a thought error that tends to happen in our brain and is reminiscent of the Obsessive Compulsive Disorder but
Healthy Living Categories!
- What Is Lewy Body Dementia?
- Why It’s Important To Keep Your Body Moving!
- Foods To Eat For Hypothyroidism!
- Tips On Surviving a Scary MRI if You Have Claustrophobia!
- 9 Reasons You May Need ANT Therapy!
- 12 Ways to Escape Victim Mentality!
- 9 Easy Ways To Replace A Mindless Eating Habit!
- What To Do If You Are Highly Sensitive To Smells!
- 9 Ways to Worry Less!
- Why Radical Acceptance Can Help Stop Suffering!