Have you ever experienced a repetitive thought that wouldn’t go away? This is called “thought looping“! Brooke Castillo describes it as “a thought error that tends to happen in our brain and is reminiscent of the Obsessive Compulsive Disorder but
Healthy Living Categories!
- What Is Lewy Body Dementia?
- Foods To Eat For Hypothyroidism!
- Why It’s Important To Keep Your Body Moving!
- Tips On Surviving a Scary MRI if You Have Claustrophobia!
- 9 Reasons You May Need ANT Therapy!
- 9 Easy Ways To Replace A Mindless Eating Habit!
- 12 Ways to Escape Victim Mentality!
- What To Do If You Are Highly Sensitive To Smells!
- Why Radical Acceptance Can Help Stop Suffering!
- How To Use Your Imagination For Creativity Instead of Anxiety!