How much sleep do you get per night? “Adults need between 7-9 hours of sleep per night” according to the Mayo Clinic. Recently there was a story on the news regarding “Short Sleepers“. A short sleeper is someone that requires very
Healthy Living Categories!
- Why It’s Important To Keep Your Body Moving!
- What Is Lewy Body Dementia?
- 9 Ways to Worry Less!
- Foods To Eat For Hypothyroidism!
- 12 Ways to Escape Victim Mentality!
- Clean Up Your Thinking With A Daily Brain Dump!
- What To Do If You Are Stuck In A Thought Loop!
- If 4 Hours of Sleep Is Enough To Feel Refreshed, Read This!
- 9 Reasons You May Need ANT Therapy!
- 13 Ways To Refocus Your Brain While Social Distancing!