Have you ever experienced a repetitive thought that wouldn’t go away? This is called “thought looping“! Brooke Castillo describes it as “a thought error that tends to happen in our brain and is reminiscent of the Obsessive Compulsive Disorder but
Healthy Living Categories!
- Why It’s Important To Keep Your Body Moving!
- What Is Lewy Body Dementia?
- Foods To Eat For Hypothyroidism!
- 12 Ways to Escape Victim Mentality!
- Tips On Surviving a Scary MRI if You Have Claustrophobia!
- 9 Ways to Worry Less!
- 9 Reasons You May Need ANT Therapy!
- What To Do If You Are Stuck In A Thought Loop!
- What To Do If You Are Highly Sensitive To Smells!
- If 4 Hours of Sleep Is Enough To Feel Refreshed, Read This!