Have you ever experienced a repetitive thought that wouldn’t go away? This is called “thought looping“! Brooke Castillo describes it as “a thought error that tends to happen in our brain and is reminiscent of the Obsessive Compulsive Disorder but
Healthy Living Categories!
- 9 Ways to Worry Less!
- Why It’s Important To Keep Your Body Moving!
- Foods To Eat For Hypothyroidism!
- Clean Up Your Thinking With A Daily Brain Dump!
- 12 Ways to Escape Victim Mentality!
- 13 Ways To Refocus Your Brain While Social Distancing!
- If 4 Hours of Sleep Is Enough To Feel Refreshed, Read This!
- 9 Reasons You May Need ANT Therapy!
- How To Use Your Imagination For Creativity Instead of Anxiety!
- What To Do If You Are Stuck In A Thought Loop!