Mindless eating is “eating food without paying adequate attention to what and how much is being eaten” according to Weight Watchers. Sound familiar? I’ve been known to occasionally eat mindlessly, but I usually don’t because I’ll gain weight and feel less
Healthy Living Categories!
- Why It’s Important To Keep Your Body Moving!
- What Is Lewy Body Dementia?
- Foods To Eat For Hypothyroidism!
- 9 Ways to Worry Less!
- 12 Ways to Escape Victim Mentality!
- What To Do If You Are Stuck In A Thought Loop!
- 9 Reasons You May Need ANT Therapy!
- If 4 Hours of Sleep Is Enough To Feel Refreshed, Read This!
- Clean Up Your Thinking With A Daily Brain Dump!
- Tips On Surviving a Scary MRI if You Have Claustrophobia!