Have you heard of the term “emotional eating” and could you be an emotional eater? According to the The Mayo Clinic “emotional eating is a way to suppress or soothe negative emotions, such as stress, anger, fear, boredom, sadness and loneliness”.
Healthy Living Categories!
- Why It’s Important To Keep Your Body Moving!
- Foods To Eat For Hypothyroidism!
- What Is Lewy Body Dementia?
- Tips On Surviving a Scary MRI if You Have Claustrophobia!
- 12 Ways to Escape Victim Mentality!
- 9 Reasons You May Need ANT Therapy!
- 9 Ways to Worry Less!
- What To Do If You Are Highly Sensitive To Smells!
- What To Do If You Are Stuck In A Thought Loop!
- If 4 Hours of Sleep Is Enough To Feel Refreshed, Read This!