Alzheimer’s Disease as a type of dementia that causes problems with memory, thinking and behavior. It’s also the most common form of Dementia. The second most common form of Dementia, is Lewy Body Dementia. Alzheimer’s disease and Lewy body dementia
Healthy Living Categories!
- Why It’s Important To Keep Your Body Moving!
- What Is Lewy Body Dementia?
- 9 Ways to Worry Less!
- Foods To Eat For Hypothyroidism!
- 12 Ways to Escape Victim Mentality!
- Clean Up Your Thinking With A Daily Brain Dump!
- What To Do If You Are Stuck In A Thought Loop!
- If 4 Hours of Sleep Is Enough To Feel Refreshed, Read This!
- 9 Reasons You May Need ANT Therapy!
- 13 Ways To Refocus Your Brain While Social Distancing!