I was in debilitating pain for almost 2 years, but my terrific Physical Therapist taught me exercises that helped my back, hip, and IT band issues. Doing the difficult rehab work is when the healing began. Thanks to many hours,
Healthy Living Categories!
- What Is Lewy Body Dementia?
- Why It’s Important To Keep Your Body Moving!
- Foods To Eat For Hypothyroidism!
- Tips On Surviving a Scary MRI if You Have Claustrophobia!
- 9 Reasons You May Need ANT Therapy!
- 12 Ways to Escape Victim Mentality!
- 9 Easy Ways To Replace A Mindless Eating Habit!
- What To Do If You Are Highly Sensitive To Smells!
- 9 Ways to Worry Less!
- Why Radical Acceptance Can Help Stop Suffering!