How much sleep do you get per night? “Adults need between 7-9 hours of sleep per night” according to the Mayo Clinic. Recently there was a story on the news regarding “Short Sleepers“. A short sleeper is someone that requires very
Healthy Living Categories!
- What Is Lewy Body Dementia?
- Foods To Eat For Hypothyroidism!
- Why It’s Important To Keep Your Body Moving!
- Tips On Surviving a Scary MRI if You Have Claustrophobia!
- 9 Reasons You May Need ANT Therapy!
- 9 Easy Ways To Replace A Mindless Eating Habit!
- 12 Ways to Escape Victim Mentality!
- What To Do If You Are Highly Sensitive To Smells!
- Why Radical Acceptance Can Help Stop Suffering!
- How To Use Your Imagination For Creativity Instead of Anxiety!