Many of us have a loved one with Dementia. The Alzheimers Association says that “an estimated 5.7 million Americans of all ages are living with Alzheimer’s dementia in 2018. This number includes an estimated 5.5 million people age 65 and
Healthy Living Categories!
- What Is Lewy Body Dementia?
- Why It’s Important To Keep Your Body Moving!
- Foods To Eat For Hypothyroidism!
- Tips On Surviving a Scary MRI if You Have Claustrophobia!
- 9 Reasons You May Need ANT Therapy!
- 9 Easy Ways To Replace A Mindless Eating Habit!
- 12 Ways to Escape Victim Mentality!
- What To Do If You Are Highly Sensitive To Smells!
- Why Radical Acceptance Can Help Stop Suffering!
- How To Use Your Imagination For Creativity Instead of Anxiety!