Mindless eating is “eating food without paying adequate attention to what and how much is being eaten” according to Weight Watchers. Sound familiar? I’ve been known to occasionally eat mindlessly, but I usually don’t because I’ll gain weight and feel less
Healthy Living Categories!
- Why It’s Important To Keep Your Body Moving!
- Foods To Eat For Hypothyroidism!
- What Is Lewy Body Dementia?
- Tips On Surviving a Scary MRI if You Have Claustrophobia!
- 12 Ways to Escape Victim Mentality!
- 9 Reasons You May Need ANT Therapy!
- 9 Ways to Worry Less!
- What To Do If You Are Highly Sensitive To Smells!
- What To Do If You Are Stuck In A Thought Loop!
- If 4 Hours of Sleep Is Enough To Feel Refreshed, Read This!