“People who have a simple, carbohydrate-based diet (bread, pasta, potatoes, rice, fruit juice and sugar) have a 400% increased risk of getting Alzheimer’s disease. New research has also linked a sugar-laden diet to Alzheimer’s disease, which some scientists are now
Healthy Living Categories!
- Why It’s Important To Keep Your Body Moving!
- What Is Lewy Body Dementia?
- 9 Ways to Worry Less!
- Foods To Eat For Hypothyroidism!
- 12 Ways to Escape Victim Mentality!
- Clean Up Your Thinking With A Daily Brain Dump!
- What To Do If You Are Stuck In A Thought Loop!
- If 4 Hours of Sleep Is Enough To Feel Refreshed, Read This!
- 9 Reasons You May Need ANT Therapy!
- 13 Ways To Refocus Your Brain While Social Distancing!