In a recent blog post, I mentioned that I saw a nutritional therapist in an attempt to balance hormones, and she recommended using Maca powder. In addition suggested eating more cruciferous vegetables, particularly broccoli, Brussels sprouts, spinach, and cauliflower. “Cruciferous vegetables contain
Healthy Living Categories!
- What Is Lewy Body Dementia?
- Foods To Eat For Hypothyroidism!
- Why It’s Important To Keep Your Body Moving!
- Tips On Surviving a Scary MRI if You Have Claustrophobia!
- 9 Reasons You May Need ANT Therapy!
- 9 Easy Ways To Replace A Mindless Eating Habit!
- 12 Ways to Escape Victim Mentality!
- What To Do If You Are Highly Sensitive To Smells!
- Why Radical Acceptance Can Help Stop Suffering!
- How To Use Your Imagination For Creativity Instead of Anxiety!