Dictionary.com defines worry as “to torment oneself with or suffer from disturbing thoughts; fret”. Are you a worry wart? I’m sure you’ve heard the saying about 95% of the things we worry about never happen, right? Even though we know
Healthy Living Categories!
- Why It’s Important To Keep Your Body Moving!
- What Is Lewy Body Dementia?
- Foods To Eat For Hypothyroidism!
- 12 Ways to Escape Victim Mentality!
- Tips On Surviving a Scary MRI if You Have Claustrophobia!
- 9 Reasons You May Need ANT Therapy!
- 9 Ways to Worry Less!
- What To Do If You Are Stuck In A Thought Loop!
- What To Do If You Are Highly Sensitive To Smells!
- If 4 Hours of Sleep Is Enough To Feel Refreshed, Read This!