Dictionary.com defines worry as “to torment oneself with or suffer from disturbing thoughts; fret”. Are you a worry wart? I’m sure you’ve heard the saying about 95% of the things we worry about never happen, right? Even though we know
Healthy Living Categories!
- Why It’s Important To Keep Your Body Moving!
- 9 Ways to Worry Less!
- Foods To Eat For Hypothyroidism!
- Clean Up Your Thinking With A Daily Brain Dump!
- 12 Ways to Escape Victim Mentality!
- 13 Ways To Refocus Your Brain While Social Distancing!
- If 4 Hours of Sleep Is Enough To Feel Refreshed, Read This!
- What To Do If You Are Stuck In A Thought Loop!
- How To Use Your Imagination For Creativity Instead of Anxiety!
- 9 Reasons You May Need ANT Therapy!