Mindless eating is “eating food without paying adequate attention to what and how much is being eaten” according to Weight Watchers. Sound familiar? I’ve been known to occasionally eat mindlessly, but I usually don’t because I’ll gain weight and feel less
Healthy Living Categories!
- What Is Lewy Body Dementia?
- Foods To Eat For Hypothyroidism!
- Why It’s Important To Keep Your Body Moving!
- Tips On Surviving a Scary MRI if You Have Claustrophobia!
- 9 Reasons You May Need ANT Therapy!
- 9 Easy Ways To Replace A Mindless Eating Habit!
- 12 Ways to Escape Victim Mentality!
- What To Do If You Are Highly Sensitive To Smells!
- Why Radical Acceptance Can Help Stop Suffering!
- How To Use Your Imagination For Creativity Instead of Anxiety!