Raise your hand if you still drink soda!
You may not want to after reading this post!
Soda contributes to obesity.
A single 12-ounce can of soda has as much as 13 teaspoons of sugar in the form of high-fructose corn syrup, and if you think diet soda is better, think again.
One study reveals that people who drink diet soda daily are almost three times more likely to “develop stroke or dementia”.
The poison in diet soda is the artificial sweetener aspartame.
It’s used because it’s about 200 times sweeter than table sugar.
When consuming aspartame, it breaks down into components which further convert to formaldehyde and formic acid, which are known carcinogens.
Check out more soda facts in the video below:
- Soda damages your liver.
- Soda dissolves tooth enamel.
- Colas are well known for their high phosphoric acid content.
- Heavy consumption of soda is a strong predictor of heartburn.
- Sodas act as dehydrating diuretics..
- Soft drinks containing phosphoric acid are linked to osteoporosis.
- Overconsumption of soda leads to an increase in blood pressure.
- Heavy soda drinkers are more likely to develop risk factors for heart disease.
Are you still drinking soda?
This might be a good time to slow down or stop!
Do you drink soda? Leave a comment!
TOPIC: Here are 8 Scary Reasons to Stop Drinking Soda!