Do you believe that hormones are controlling your life?
Sometimes we blame those darn hormones for everything, when hormones may not be the only thing having a negative effect on your mood and well being.
Ask yourself these questions (be honest)!
- Are you eating healthy, nutritious, unprocessed foods?
- Do you eat and reward yourself with sugar products?
- Do you smoke or drink alcohol?
- Were you slightly overweight before menopause?
- Do you exercise daily?
- Have you removed toxins from your home?
- Is your house a mess?
Depending on how you answered the questions, it might not just be hormones controlling your moods and emotions, it could be a combination of many things.
Many menopausal women complain about suffering with raging hormones.
You may believe that having an alcoholic beverage or eating a huge piece of chocolate cake will make you feel better.
Well it might, for a few minutes, but what happens after that?
A consistent healthy lifestyle may serve you better.
Here are some helpful lifestyle changes, that you can make to help you feel better!
- Eat only nutritious foods
- Take doctor recommended supplements
- Exercise daily
- Get enough sleep
- Drink lots of plain water
- Eat on a schedule
- Allergy Proofed our home and removed toxins
- Stay organized
- Create daily routines
- Keep the house uncluttered
I experience some anxiety, stress and feel overheated and keep the window open all winter and the ceiling fan on all night.
My poor, tolerant hubby.
Once in a while the hormones can zap my energy, but that’s rare.
Some things just can’t be avoided!
Even though I have symptoms, it could be a lot worse!
If you struggle with menopause symptoms, you may want to think about implementing little changes toward a healthy lifestyle.
What are you struggling with? Please leave a comment!