Looking for a heart smart breakfast that’s fiber rich and fills you up?
This delicious oatmeal is not just any oatmeal, with boring oats.
There are many other ingredients and when combined, make your mouth water!
It’s easy to make and should be included as part of a healthy eating routine!
Check out the below video for an easy delicious, oatmeal recipe!
Breakfast is the most important meal of the day and it’s important to eat something healthy and tasty too!
I workout in the morning, and look forward to eating my bowl of oats when I’m through.
It’s the best meal of the day and provides lots of energy!
Check out my healthy oatmeal recipe, it’s filling and delicious!
- 1/2 Cup Slow Cooking Oats
- 1/8 Cup Slivered Almonds
- 1/8 Cup Raisins
- 1 Tbsp of your Favorite Nut Butter (Optional)
- 3 or 4 Walnut Pieces
- Pinch of Iodized Sea Salt
- A Couple Shakes of Cinnamon
- A Couple of Spoonful’s of Blueberries
- Assemble the first 5 ingredients into 4 equally sized small bowls
- Place 3 bowls in the refrigerator for use the following mornings
- Add water to one bowl, about 3/4 full, to soak overnight (do this before you go to bed) and put in refrigerator
- In the morning, put soaked mixture into toaster oven on 400 for 20 minutes or into microwave for 2 minutes. Watch that it doesn’t bubble over.
- Add a dash of iodized sea salt, a couple shakes of cinnamon , and a couple spoonfuls of blueberries
You can download and print the PDF Oatmeal Recipe.
As I mentioned, I eat oatmeal daily, even on vacation,
I make enough for the trip and these bowls are handy to have. I ordered mine here:
What’s your favorite healthy breakfast? Please leave a comment!