I don’t know if you’ve purchased an Instant Pot yet, but I’m obsessed with mine.
It’s just so darn easy!
This instant pot soup recipe is so easy to make and plant based.
You may think that a plant based soup recipe could be tasteless and boring, but it’s not.
Even my picky hubby loves it!
- 1 Head Chopped Organic Cauliflower
- 3 Chopped Organic Carrots
- 2 Chopped Leeks (only the white parts) or 1 Onion
- 2 Cups of Dry Green Lentils
- 2 Cups Carrots Blended Into Juice
- 4 Cups Water
- 4 Cloves Minced Garlic
- 1 Stick of Kombu
- 1 tbsp Iodized Sea Salt
- 1 tsp Smoked Paprika
- 2 tbsp No Salt Seasoning
- 1 tbsp Nutmeg
- 1 tsp Turmeric
- 1 Cup Raw Cashews Blended Into Milk
- 5 Cups Chopped Kale
- Add all ingredients (except kale and cashew milk) to Instant Pot and stir till combined.
- Put the lid on the Instant Pot, close the steam vent and set to HIGH pressure using the manual setting. Decrease the time to 13 minutes.
- It’ll take a few minutes for the Instant Pot to reach pressure, once it does, the timer will begin!
- When done, natural release for 10 minutes, then do a quick release.
- After all steam is out, and ball has dropped, open the Instant Pot and add the kale and cashew milk.
- Stir and serve. Add more seasoning if needed.
If you love this recipe, you might want to check out other plant based soup recipes “Anti-Inflammatory Instant Pot Lentil Sweet Potato Soup Recipe!” or “Creamy Cashew Cauliflower Soup Recipe!”.
Both will make your mouth water!
What’s your favorite Instant Pot Soup Recipe? Please leave a comment!
If you haven’t gotten an instant pot yet, here’s what I got mine.
TOPIC: Tasty Creamy Cauliflower Lentil Instant Pot Soup Recipe!