We discovered this dish when eating dinner with friends.
It was so good, we had seconds and even thirds.
Since we couldn’t stop salivating over this delicious creation, they shared the recipe.
This is one tasty dish that’s simple to make.
Not only is it nutrient rich, but it’s pretty!
Check out the video for this delicious Dr. Fuhrman’s California Creamed Kale And Chickpeas!!
This is a recipe I make often, even my hubby enjoys it.
I eat it over veggies, and he eats it over pasta.
It’s a great dish to serve to house guests.
It’s filling and delicious!
Here’s the recipe!
Dr. Fuhrman’s California Creamed Kale And Chickpeas Recipe!
About 1/2 an hour
1/2 Cup Raw Cashews Soaked
1 Cup Almond Milk
1 Clove Garlic
1 Large Onion Thinly Sliced
2 Cups Shredded Carrots
1 – 15 OZ Can Chickpeas
1 Bunch Kale
- Combine Almond Milk, Cashews, and Garlic In Blender
- Blend and Set Aside
- Heat 2 – 3 Tablespoons of Water in A Large Pan
- Add Onion and Carrots and Sauté Until Tender (About 5 Minutes)
- Add Chickpeas
- Add Kale Until It Starts To Wilt
- Cover and Cook Until Kale Is Tender about 10 Minutes
- Stir In Cashew Mixture and Cook for 2 or 3 More Minutes
You can download and print the PDF here Dr. Fuhrman’s California Creamed Kale And Chickpeas.
For another healthy recipe, check out this delicious oatmeal recipe.
I either use the NutriBullet or Vitamix.
Here’s where you can order your own Vitamix!