As I mentioned in “Dr. Fuhrman’s California Creamed Kale And Chickpeas Recipe!“, we were visiting friends for dinner and went wild over the kale and chickpea recipe.
That same night, our friends also served the creamy cashew cauliflower soup and I couldn’t wait to make it myself.
It’s is a variation of Dr. Fuhrman’s Cauliflower Soup recipe!
Check out the video for this delicious Creamy Cashew Cauliflower soup!
I’m always searching for healthy plant based meals that are tasty and easy to make.
This soup is extremely filling and tastes delicious!
The cashew milk is the magic secret, so creamy and delicious!
Here’s the recipe!
Creamy Cashew Cauliflower Soup
About 1/2 an hour
- 1 Head Chopped Organic Cauliflower
- 3 Chopped Organic Carrots
- 2 Chopped Leeks (only the white parts) or 1 Onion
- 2 Tablespoons No Salt Seasoning
- 2 Cups Carrots Blended Into Juice
- 4 Cups Water
- 4 Cloves Minced Garlic
- 1 Tbsp Nutmeg
- 1 Cup Raw Cashews Blended Into Milk
- 5 Cups Chopped Kale
- 1 Stick of Kombu
- Add all to pot except kale and cashew milk.
- Cook until soup boils and simmer for 15 minutes.
- Add cashew milk and stir in kale until wilted.
You can download and print the PDF here Creamy Cashew Cauliflower Soup
For another easy recipe check out this delicious oatmeal recipe.
I used Kombu in this and other soups that include beans, lentils or cruciferous vegetables as it improves digestion and reduces gas.
Here’s where I ordered mine!