Got a craving for apple pie?
I have a green drink recipe that’ll knock your socks off and it’s the next best thing to apple pie!!
It’s a delicious and nutritious apple pie green drink, minus the refined sugar and all the other stuff that’s bad for you!
Apples are nutritious and there are so many health benefits!
Apples are full of fiber and slimming. In addition, they are heart healthy and help to fight colds.
Here are 4 more reasons to love apples because they:
- Detoxify the liver
- Create better lung function
- Help prevent inflammation
- Boost the immune system
This apple pie green drink recipe is simple to make and it’s absolutely delicious AND healthy!!
- 1 Carton of Non-Dairy Milk (I prefer almond)
- 2 Bananas
- 2 Apples Sliced
- 6 – 8 Dates
- Handful of Greens (kale, spinach, etc.)
- Put all ingredients into the Vitamix
- Blend ingredients on low and gradually move up to highest speed for about 90 seconds
- Pour into glasses and enjoy!
You can download and print a copy here ApplePieGreenDrinkRecipe.
I just don’t know what I would do without my Vitamix and ordering from Amazon is so easy.
Here’s where you can get one for yourself.
Do you like to make green drinks? Please leave a comment!