Vegetables are delicious steamed or raw and are so good for your body, and there are many benefits.
Check out the video below:
- Broccoli contains sulforaphane, which is what triggers natural cancer-blocking agents in the body.
- Beets are rich in folic acid, which is crucial for maximum cardiovascular and brain health, and potassium.
- Brussels sprouts have been shown to reduce the risk of breast, prostate, and colon cancer.
- Carrots contain a broad mix of carotenoids, which help prevent cataracts, macular degeneration, and night blindness.
- Spinach is among the best sources of folic acid, which is critically important for cardiovascular and brain health.
- Green leafy vegetables, including spinach, can supply adequate amounts of calcium and iron.
What veggies do YOU eat and LIKE the most? Please leave a comment.
TOPIC: The Importance Of Eating Vegetables!