Here’s a quick video to show you how to make chia pudding using the Vitamix. I used to make Chia pudding by mixing everything but the Chia Seeds in a blender and then blending the chia seeds in by hand. This took WAY TOO LONG.
Making the Chia Pudding in the Vitamix only takes a couple of minutes! It’s just one of my simple healthy snacks!
This is a great recipe if you are looking for a snack that’s not only nutritious and healthy, but very tasty too! If your dog is nearby, don’t let them have any, it’s not good for them!
Schatzie likes to be in most of my videos. She’s just actually just waiting for food to drop so she can eat it!
This is just one of the easy recipes I include in my healthy diet!
Recipe for Chocolate Chia Pudding
- 1 Cup Organic Chia Seeds
- 1 Carton Non-dairy milk (I prefer almond or hemp)
- 4 Packets of Organic Stevia
- 4 Tbsp Unsweetened Organic Cocoa Powder
- 1/2 Cup Slivered Almonds
- Pour all ingredients into the Vitamix except for the 1/2 Cup Slivered Almonds
- Blend ingredients on low and gradually move up to highest speed for about 90 seconds
- Pour mixture into 4 small glass bowls with lids
- Top each mixture with 1/8 cup slivered almonds
- Refrigerate overnight!
The unsweetened organic cocoa used in this video is so great for chia pudding and green drinks. I usually order 2 or 3 at a time so I’ll have plenty on hand! Here’s where I get it and it doesn’t take long to arrive.