Are you an avid BOOK reader? I wasn’t until I discovered “eBooks”.
After using my computer several hours a day, the last thing I ever wanted to do was read a book. Now, that I’m reading eBooks, my whole world has changed, and I’m reading more than ever. I’M HOOKED!
Why I don’t like PAPER books:
- Too big and bulky, and difficult to carry around (especially if you have more than one)
- Creates clutter
- Dust collectors (I’m allergic to dust)
- Causes eye strain due to small fonts and low lighting
Why I prefer eBooks:
- Thousands of FREE books are available from the local library
- If there is an eBook I want to keep FOREVER, I can easily purchase it online
- Downloading is SIMPLE
- My eReader screen is lit AND I can change to a BIGGER font for less eye strain
- Fits nicely into my Miche Bag.
- Multiple books are organized all in one place which reduces clutter
Personally, my eReaders of choice are the Apple iPod touch, and the Samsung Galaxy Tab. Mark prefers the B&N NOOK. Of course, there are other choices such as the Kindle Original or the new Kindle Fire.
I am having ONE issue though, I’m slightly suffering from text neck. You can read about it in the next post!
What’s your opinion? Did this convince you to switch to eBooks, or do you still prefer Paper books? Leave a comment below.