Check out this video on how to make a healthy dinner salad:
As you can see, I made 4 salads in advance. I eat salads every night. Do you? They are part of my healthy diet, but I make them tasty because nothing is worse than a boring salad, right?
Some of us just feel like there’s not enough time in the day for work, families, and household chores.
Making the salads in advance frees up time to go do other important things, like spending time with the family!
With the spiral slicer, you can also make pasta, which is another one of my easy recipes! It’s not JUST for salads!
Here’s the recipe!
Healthy Nutritious Dinner Salad
About 5 Minutes
- 1 Beet
- 1 Zucchini
- 1 Head of Romaine Lettuce
- 2 Tomatoes
- 8 Tbsp of Cooked Quinoa
- 1/2 Cup of Slivered Almonds
- 1 Whole Avocado
- Spiral Slicer
- Use the Spiral Slicer to slice up the beet and zucchini
- Assemble the first 4 ingredients into a large bowl and toss
- Place into 4 containers (so you have them separated for later in the week)
- Add 2 heaping tablespoons of the Quinoa to each container
- Add 1/8 cup of slivered almonds to each container
- Add 1/4 avocado to each container
- Put the lids on and have enough to eat for the next 4 nights
You can download and print the PDF here Dinner Salad.
For more easy recipes, check out these Quiche Mini Muffins! Easy to make and great for parties!
The Benriner Spriral Slicer is one of my most favorite gadgets. I got mine here: