Recently I sent a combo of OLD slides and old photos, 1050 of them to be exact, to Photobin to scan and download onto DVDs.
Not only did I get the DVD and all of my originals mailed back to me, they also gave me online access! I paid $35 for each set of 350 photos/slides. I couldn’t be happier.
Out of a few of the photos, I created a few motivational slides and also shared photos with old friends and family members.
H ere are some other ideas for digital photos:
- Make an online scrapbook. I’ve actually made a couple scrapbooks and in the middle of making another!
- Create a jigsaw puzzle and give as a gift. What a fun thing to receive!
- Create a slideshow and if you have a digital frame, you can upload it and share it with your friends when they are at your house.
- Create coffee mugs or mousepads, these also make great gifts.
- Create canvas prints.
- Create magnets for your refrigerator.
There are so many options when it comes to photos.
What fun projects do YOU create with digital photos? Leave a comment!