Check out the video for this delicious Dr. Fuhrman’s California Creamed Kale And Chickpeas!!
This is one recipe I make often, even my hubby enjoys it. I eat it over veggies, and he eats it over pasta.
This recipe is very easy to make and a good meal if you have company coming over for dinner.
It’s filling and delicious!
Here’s the recipe!
Creamy Cashew Cauliflower Soup
About 1/2 an hour
1/2 Cup Raw Cashews Soaked
1 Cup Almond Milk
1 Clove Garlic
1 Large Onion Thinly Sliced
2 Cups Shredded Carrots
1 – 15 OZ Can Chickpeas
1 Bunch Kale
- Combine Almond Milk, Cashews, and Garlic In Blender
- Blend and Set Aside
- Heat 2 – 3 Tablespoons of Water in A Large Pan
- Add Onion and Carrots and Sauté Until Tender (About 5 Minutes)
- Add Chickpeas
- Add Kale Until It Starts To Wilt
- Cover and Cook Until Kale Is Tender about 10 Minutes
- Stir In Cashew Mixture and Cook for 2 or 3 More Minutes
You can download and print the PDF here Dr. Fuhrman’s California Creamed Kale And Chickpeas.
I either use my NutriBullet or my Vitamix. I like the Vitamix Better because it’s easier to take the lid off as I have hard time unscrewing the lid on the NutriBullet. Both are excellent blending tools.
Here’s where you can order your own Vitamix!